terminal server benaderen met IE

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Is het eenvoudig om een Terminal Server te benaderen met Internet Explorer,
en zoja hoe gaat zoiets?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Since this is an english newsgroup, I'll translate your question:

"Is it easy to access a Terminal Server with Internet Explorer, and
if so, how is it done?"

You need to install Remote Desktop Web Connection, which is an
ActiveX control to run Terminal Services sessions within Internet
Explorer. You need an IIS server.

Download here:

Remote Desktop Web Connection 5.2
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=e2ff8fb5-
97ff-47bc-bacc-92283b52b310&DisplayLang=en

Here's more info:

Installing Remote Desktop Web Connection
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/sta
ndard/proddocs/en-us/rdesktop_install_webcli.asp?frame=true

--
Vera Noest
MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

"b.binnenweg" <b.binnenweg@nospamstichtingmooi.nl> wrote on 24 maj
2005:

> Is het eenvoudig om een Terminal Server te benaderen met
> Internet Explorer, en zoja hoe gaat zoiets?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Works great, thanks. Someone told me this was only possible with Citrix,
which obviously isn't correct.

"Vera Noest [MVP]" <Vera.Noest@remove-this.hem.utfors.se> schreef in bericht
> Since this is an english newsgroup, I'll translate your question:
>
> "Is it easy to access a Terminal Server with Internet Explorer, and
> if so, how is it done?"
>
> You need to install Remote Desktop Web Connection, which is an
> ActiveX control to run Terminal Services sessions within Internet
> Explorer. You need an IIS server.
>
> Download here:
>
> Remote Desktop Web Connection 5.2
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=e2ff8fb5-
> 97ff-47bc-bacc-92283b52b310&DisplayLang=en
>
> Here's more info:
>
> Installing Remote Desktop Web Connection
> http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/sta
> ndard/proddocs/en-us/rdesktop_install_webcli.asp?frame=true
>
> --
> Vera Noest
> MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
> http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT
> *----------- Please reply in newsgroup -------------*
>
> "b.binnenweg" <b.binnenweg@nospamstichtingmooi.nl> wrote on 24 maj
> 2005:
>
>> Is het eenvoudig om een Terminal Server te benaderen met
>> Internet Explorer, en zoja hoe gaat zoiets?

TRENDING THREADS