Intel Slaps PC's in the face during NFC Championship Game

1Freak

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2006
Did anyone else see the commercial Intel ran during the NFC Championship game? It made me sick!!! It basically said they had spent their whole exsistence stuck inside of "Dull PC's" (as part of their Apple marketing). The red mark is still on Dell's face! A freaking PC maker that refused to use AMD processors is now being called "Dull" by the processor maker it did use. ROFL! Hey Mikey, any luck on getting that OS-X inside your Dells? If not, you've got a big "Sucker" stamp on your forhead!

Hey Intel,

I love my dull PC! ..|.. :twisted:

julius

Distinguished
May 19, 2004
intel didnt run it... apple ran it, and intel was pretty pissed about it too, it was in the inquirer a few days ago...

1Freak

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2006
Wait, there is a red flag on the field!!! It appears this one will be reviewed upstairs. Upon further review, it appears Apple was the company behind the commercial. Thanks for pointing that out Julius, :oops: I was pretty pissed when I saw that commercial run. It appears Apple has sunk to new lows, because they really make it appear to be an Intel commercial.

illicitsc

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2006
apple sux period, their ipods suck too nomatter how good they look
itunes sux too. stupid copyprotection that wont play the mp3s on other comps.
btw dell sells amd cpus retail only. so y the hell arent they making full systems? stupid if u ask me

Scout

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I thought it was pretty well done... I mean how do you gracefully tell the world that what you've been selling ain't so good? (Sorry to you folks who paid for our machines in the past... we really appreciate the business, but now we're going to make you obsolete!) But now, if you buy an Apple you will get to use what everyone else has enjoyed for years?

You watch, I think Apple sales will be up with the change over.

offgreen

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2005
I saw that, and I have to admit those intel machines really aren't capiable of more the dull tasks. But with a Mac, the possiblities are endless.

hergieburbur

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2005
This may help push Dell to move to AMDs, which will REALLY hurt Intel in the business market if that happens. Businesses mostly buy on price, and Dell would have to sell AMDs cheaper.

slvr_phoenix

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
It appears Apple has sunk to new lows, because they really make it appear to be an Intel commercial.
I don't know... Apple has sunk to some really bad lows before. They've rigged benchmarks, badly, much worse than the norm. They've told bald-faced lies. How much lower can you get than that to push a product? I guess which is lower is a point of view thing, but IMHO, Apple has been pretty low for years. This is just a continuation of that sad trend. Plus I've never liked their closed-system attitude or their overpricing.