Sandisk 802.11B network card and my iPaq (problem)

September 11, 2004 11:49:42 AM

I am having problems connecting my iPaq (3955) using my sandisk network
card. For some reason it will not detect any network. I have both a
802.11b and 802.11g system at my house and I can't detect either system./ I
have MSs Win Mobile 2003 loaded. Any suggestions?
Anonymous
September 11, 2004 2:05:35 PM

Are you not getting signal or are you not getting an IP address from your
AP?

Have you verified that the WEP - if it is enabled - is exactly the same as
your AP as well as the SSDI?

Thanks,

--
Clinton Fitch
Editor

http://www.clintonfitch.com - Pocket PC Reviews
http://www.hpcfactor.com - Handheld PC Reviews

"Jim" <thebass25@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>I am having problems connecting my iPaq (3955) using my sandisk network
>card. For some reason it will not detect any network. I have both a
>802.11b and 802.11g system at my house and I can't detect either system./
>I have MSs Win Mobile 2003 loaded. Any suggestions?

Anonymous
September 11, 2004 9:35:01 PM

I had this problem until I finally found the correct software. If I
were you I would call Sandisk and make sure you have the right Sandisk
software loaded on your ppc

Jim wrote:

> I am having problems connecting my iPaq (3955) using my sandisk network
> card. For some reason it will not detect any network. I have both a
> 802.11b and 802.11g system at my house and I can't detect either system./ I
> have MSs Win Mobile 2003 loaded. Any suggestions?

Anonymous
September 13, 2004 6:26:06 PM

I too bought the sandisk sd wifi card and have had nothing but problems
connecting to d-link, lynksys or direct to my laptop via ad-hoc connection.
go to the socket home page and download and run their software, you might
also check their support section for some ideas and advice (since sandisk
doesn't offer any support or forums)

!