Windows Server 2003 SP1 incompatibility

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

We have an application which is used from Terminal Services Connections.
For this reason two DLL- files are made as a system global resource by using
command:

Register filename /system

This same method is used on Windows 2000 Server and Window Server 2003 but
now,
after installing SP1 to Server 2003, it do not work like before.
You can run register command like before without any errors but running main
application give errors.

What is changed in this aspect ? Can we return compatibility to earlier by
doing some parameter changes ?

"" wrote:
> We have an application which is used from Terminal Services
> Connections.
> For this reason two DLL- files are made as a system global
> resource by using
> command:
>
> Register filename /system
>
> This same method is used on Windows 2000 Server and Window
> Server 2003 but
> now,
> after installing SP1 to Server 2003, it do not work like
> before.
> You can run register command like before without any errors
> but running main
> application give errors.
>
> What is changed in this aspect ? Can we return compatibility
> to earlier by
> doing some parameter changes ?

Hope this page help,

Microsoft Windows New release Issues
Connectivity issues after the installation of MS05-019 or Server 2003
SP1.
Connection issues after applying Server 2003 SP1 ...
www.howtonetworking.com/main.htm

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Setup-Windows-Server-2003-SP1-incompatibility-ftopict545892.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1766104