Canon ip6000D

joeblow

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2004

How come I can't find anyone talking about this printer? Am I the only
person thinking of buying one? I'd like to get some knowledgeable feed back
on which might be better, the Canon ip6000D or the equivalent Epson (R300?).
The Epson's ability to print on CDs is tempting. Also, do any printers in
this range have the ability to print "stitched" photos, longer than 11" or
is this a special lab request at $30 a pop.

In article joeblow says...
> How come I can't find anyone talking about this printer? Am I the only
> person thinking of buying one? I'd like to get some knowledgeable feed back
> on which might be better, the Canon ip6000D or the equivalent Epson (R300?).
> The Epson's ability to print on CDs is tempting. Also, do any printers in
> this range have the ability to print "stitched" photos, longer than 11" or
> is this a special lab request at $30 a pop.

The iP6000D is basically an i900D with Pixma paper feed etc. You can
piece together what it will do from that. Most new Canons are limited to
max paper length of around 23".