Special characters in file names?

boe

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Hello,

I was trasnferring files from a MAC server this weekend and had to correct
tons of file names including ones that appeared as though they had boxes in
the file names, ones ending with spaces, ones with special symbols. I
renamed them all because the copy process would fail on them. Is there a
way to allow for any of these in case I don't have time in the future to
modify them on the mac server?

Thanks

boe

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Whoops -sorry wrong group