Free VPN clients?

Are there any free or inexpensive VPN clients out there that support IPSEC
and can communicate with a VPN router?

I know there is an open source VPN server but what about clients?
2 answers Last reply
More about free clients

    "Yair Sageev" <geekyheeb-news@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Are there any free or inexpensive VPN clients out there that support IPSEC
    > and can communicate with a VPN router?
    >
    > I know there is an open source VPN server but what about clients?

    Not that I know of. We use Sentinel v1.4 but its not free.

    > Are there any free or inexpensive VPN clients out there that support
    IPSEC
    > and can communicate with a VPN router?
    >
    > I know there is an open source VPN server but what about clients?

    There is a VPN-Client called VPNC. It is developed at the University of
    Kaiserslautern (www.uni-kl.de). You can find the sources at debian, in the
    unstable-branch.
    I have good experiences with that program. But some features are still
    missing, I think in future releases it is becoming a good tool.

    Jennifer

VPN Routers Support Open Source Servers Networking