RADEON 9800 XL

Last response: in Video Games
April 6, 2005 7:46:13 PM

Sirs, who is using the RADEON 9800 XL. After restoring my system I lost info
of the graphic driver which fixed the flickering when starting 2004. Can
anybody please help me and tell me which (Ati) driver he is using to get rid
of that flickering?
Regards, Horst Hertel

More about : radeon 9800

Anonymous
April 9, 2005 8:07:02 AM

Machine and Video Card Tuning
Notes about getting the most from your CPU & Video Card Tune Up by Carl Frisk from alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim
http://www.fskb.net/Wiki.jsp?page=TipsAndTricks

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

"Horst Hertel" <hhertel@t-online.de> wrote in message news:D 30p7d$253$04$1@news.t-online.com...
> Sirs, who is using the RADEON 9800 XL. After restoring my system I lost info
> of the graphic driver which fixed the flickering when starting 2004. Can
> anybody please help me and tell me which (Ati) driver he is using to get rid
> of that flickering?
> Regards, Horst Hertel

Anonymous
April 9, 2005 8:07:48 AM

Never have had a problem with flickering with any of the ATI drivers.

--

!