RADEON 9800 XL

Sirs, who is using the RADEON 9800 XL. After restoring my system I lost info
of the graphic driver which fixed the flickering when starting 2004. Can
anybody please help me and tell me which (Ati) driver he is using to get rid
of that flickering?
Regards, Horst Hertel
2 answers Last reply
More about radeon 9800

    Machine and Video Card Tuning
    Notes about getting the most from your CPU & Video Card Tune Up by Carl Frisk from alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim
    http://www.fskb.net/Wiki.jsp?page=TipsAndTricks

    --
    ....Carl Frisk
    Anger is a brief madness.

    "Horst Hertel" <hhertel@t-online.de> wrote in message news:d30p7d$253$04$1@news.t-online.com...
    > Sirs, who is using the RADEON 9800 XL. After restoring my system I lost info
    > of the graphic driver which fixed the flickering when starting 2004. Can
    > anybody please help me and tell me which (Ati) driver he is using to get rid
    > of that flickering?
    > Regards, Horst Hertel

    Never have had a problem with flickering with any of the ATI drivers.

    --
    ....Carl Frisk
    Anger is a brief madness.
    - Horace, 20 B.C.
    http://www.carlfrisk.com

    "Horst Hertel" <hhertel@t-online.de> wrote in message news:d30p7d$253$04$1@news.t-online.com...
    > Sirs, who is using the RADEON 9800 XL. After restoring my system I lost info
    > of the graphic driver which fixed the flickering when starting 2004. Can
    > anybody please help me and tell me which (Ati) driver he is using to get rid
    > of that flickering?
    > Regards, Horst Hertel

Games Microsoft Radeon Video Games