download problems

i have a computer that is a windows 95. something is
missing here. i cant get it to download the card games for
95 it always says envoy is missing and the .dll file is
missing. what do i do? Please help me. Thank you, Fantasy
1 answer Last reply
More about download problems

    "Fantasy" <fantasy_lapdancer_4u2004@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > i have a computer that is a windows 95. something is
    > missing here. i cant get it to download the card games for
    > 95 it always says envoy is missing and the .dll file is
    > missing. what do i do? Please help me. Thank you, Fantasy

    Have your Windows 95 install/setup cd or floppies at hand.

    Start, Settings, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, Windows
    Programs. Put a checkmark next to games. When you click on OK
    you will be prompted to insert the disk(s).

    If it is already checked, then you have a corrupt installation.
    Remove the checkmark, reboot the computer and repeat the
    instruction above to add the games.

    If you have a proprietary (e.g., Compaq) restore disk and no
    Windows 95 CD, you may be out of luck.

Download Microsoft Windows