Win 95 to XP

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Share
April 13, 2004 7:59:23 PM

Successfully installed XP and want to remove Win 95. Any
tips? Windows doesn't show up in the add/remove software
list. TIA

More about : win

Anonymous
April 14, 2004 3:36:12 PM

>Successfully installed XP and want to remove Win 95.

What you did is unclear. Since one cannot upgrade to XP from 95, I
speculate that you somehow installed XP independently. Am I right that
no applications transferred from Win95 to WinXP?

If you have created a WinXP installation that is totally unaware of
Win95, I guess you can just delete the folder that contains Win95.

Bill Starbuck (MVP)
!