Win 95 to XP

Successfully installed XP and want to remove Win 95. Any
tips? Windows doesn't show up in the add/remove software
list. TIA
1 answer Last reply
More about tomshardware

    >Successfully installed XP and want to remove Win 95.

    What you did is unclear. Since one cannot upgrade to XP from 95, I
    speculate that you somehow installed XP independently. Am I right that
    no applications transferred from Win95 to WinXP?

    If you have created a WinXP installation that is totally unaware of
    Win95, I guess you can just delete the folder that contains Win95.

    Bill Starbuck (MVP)

Windows XP Microsoft Software Windows