12 year old has messed up screen

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
April 14, 2004 12:47:32 PM

My niece went into paint and made a picture and then
downloaded it as a desktop picture. It was not the full
size of the screen. I did not care but, she either went
back and did something, or when we rebooted it did
something of its own, but now we have pages that are
larger than the screen, and have yet to find something
that will down size it back. This is not my computer and
my sister does not have a MS 95 handbook. I know there is
a solution to this, but I have yet to stumble across it.
Any thoughts on fixing the problem? Thanks, dragonfly

More about : year messed screen

Anonymous
April 15, 2004 11:41:23 AM

Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Properties / Settings.
Adjust the screen area slider to a higher setting.
--
Jeff Richards
MS MVP W95/W98
!