iexplore.exe

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Share
April 15, 2004 5:41:02 AM

I get this message (Windows cannot find iexplore.exe) when I try to open Internet Explorer

More about : iexplore exe

Anonymous
April 15, 2004 11:38:43 PM

Open it how?
If you have an incorrect shortcut, then change it to have a correct
target if you right-click the shortcut and select Properties

It is normally "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" but
that may vary with installation.

....Alan

--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

In microsoft.public.win95.general.discussion, Joe

!