Browser for win95 - clean

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
April 16, 2004 5:03:43 PM

Where I can download a browser for my 486 with win95 ?

the version clean for good work

thansk for links and suggestions

Vivian

..

More about : browser win95 clean

Anonymous
April 17, 2004 3:32:47 AM

http://browsers.evolt.org

> the version clean for good work

For Win 95, this is the latest Internet Explorer that you should use
http://browsers.evolt.org/download.php?/ie/32bit/5.5_SP...

> thansk for links and suggestions
>
> Vivian
April 17, 2004 1:52:27 PM

"V i v i a n" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Where I can download a browser for my 486 with win95 ?
>
> the version clean for good work
>
> thansk for links and suggestions
>
> Vivian

since you have a 486
you may want a small & light browser

try www.offbyone.com

it's not fancy but it does work well

if your present machine is without a browser...
you may download Off By One and transfer it on *one* floppy!