Browser for win95 - clean

Where I can download a browser for my 486 with win95 ?

the version clean for good work

thansk for links and suggestions

Vivian

..
2 answers Last reply
More about browser win95 clean

    http://browsers.evolt.org

    > the version clean for good work

    For Win 95, this is the latest Internet Explorer that you should use
    http://browsers.evolt.org/download.php?/ie/32bit/5.5_SP2/ie55sp2.exe

    > thansk for links and suggestions
    >
    > Vivian

    "V i v i a n" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Where I can download a browser for my 486 with win95 ?
    >
    > the version clean for good work
    >
    > thansk for links and suggestions
    >
    > Vivian

    since you have a 486
    you may want a small & light browser

    try www.offbyone.com

    it's not fancy but it does work well

    if your present machine is without a browser...
    you may download Off By One and transfer it on *one* floppy!

Download Browsers Microsoft Windows