Landings

I have trouble with these so I've been practicing the flight lessons.
This brings up a lag problem I have with Rod. He seems to be about
15 seconds behind what's going on, on the screen. Is there some place I
can tweak it so he's back on track to what I'm doing?

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 18:20:08 GMT, mike wheelock <wheels2@twmi.rr.com>
wrote:

>I have trouble with these so I've been practicing the flight lessons.
> This brings up a lag problem I have with Rod. He seems to be about
>15 seconds behind what's going on, on the screen. Is there some place I
>can tweak it so he's back on track to what I'm doing?

Would tuning down all the graphic options to something less realistic
help?

James

stevej

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2004

> Would tuning down all the graphic options to something less realistic
> help?
>
> James

Could try taking sound down to minimal setting. But I think the problem
might be that you are approaching too fast so that you are ahead of where
Rod expects you to be. I know he should know where you are but many of the
lessons are 'glitchy'

Steve

> Could try taking sound down to minimal setting. But I think the problem
> might be that you are approaching too fast so that you are ahead of where
> Rod expects you to be. I know he should know where you are but many of the
> lessons are 'glitchy'
>
> Steve

Ah yes I think it was speed. I adjusted my speed and kept the decent at
500 fpm and the sound worked this time:)

Thanks
Mike