How to update to Win95b or c versions?

Mike

Splendid

Does Microsoft offer free updates to there specific
operating systems? I need version B or, I guess even, C
to run Nero 6.

Mike

Mike

Splendid

After further investigation on this site, I found out that
I cannot do this and answered my own question. I will try
to upgrade to Win98. Thanks for any interest in my
question.

Mike

No. You will have to buy it.
Try ebay or one of the larger computer stores, though you may consider
Win98 SE if your hardware will take it.

....Alan

--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

In microsoft.public.win95.general.discussion, "Mike"