Automatic Update in Windows 95

Ryan

Question. Can I program Windows 95 to automatically download and install updates? I've set other computers with ME, XP, and 2000 to do this but I can't find any way to do this with 95. In the other versions of windows I would go into Control Panel, open the System and click the Update tab. But when I click the System file in Windows 95 I don't have the option for an update tab. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Philo

"Ryan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Question. Can I program Windows 95 to automatically download and install
updates? I've set other computers with ME, XP, and 2000 to do this but I
can't find any way to do this with 95. In the other versions of windows I
would go into Control Panel, open the System and click the Update tab. But
when I click the System file in Windows 95 I don't have the option for an
update tab. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

win95 is no longer supported by microsoft...
whatever updates you can find...you will just have to manually install