95 to 98se upgrade help?

Rocky

I have a Pentium, running at 233hz, 64mb ram,
1-gig hardrive. I want to upgrade to Win98SE
but I was told that 233hz is not fast enough
and that therefore I could not upgrade to win98SE.
Is this true? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You were told wrong. Window 98SE will work on that computer.

"Rocky" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a Pentium, running at 233hz, 64mb ram,
> 1-gig hardrive. I want to upgrade to Win98SE
> but I was told that 233hz is not fast enough
> and that therefore I could not upgrade to win98SE.
> Is this true? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Rubbish, I have a Tosh portable with that spec running 98se perfectly OK.

Brian

Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

"Rocky" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| I have a Pentium, running at 233hz, 64mb ram,
| 1-gig hardrive. I want to upgrade to Win98SE
| but I was told that 233hz is not fast enough
| and that therefore I could not upgrade to win98SE.
| Is this true? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

---