95 to 98se upgrade help?

I have a Pentium, running at 233hz, 64mb ram,
1-gig hardrive. I want to upgrade to Win98SE
but I was told that 233hz is not fast enough
and that therefore I could not upgrade to win98SE.
Is this true? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
2 answers Last reply
More about 98se upgrade help

    You were told wrong. Window 98SE will work on that computer.

    "Rocky" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have a Pentium, running at 233hz, 64mb ram,
    > 1-gig hardrive. I want to upgrade to Win98SE
    > but I was told that 233hz is not fast enough
    > and that therefore I could not upgrade to win98SE.
    > Is this true? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Rubbish, I have a Tosh portable with that spec running 98se perfectly OK.

    Brian

    Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

    "Rocky" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | I have a Pentium, running at 233hz, 64mb ram,
    | 1-gig hardrive. I want to upgrade to Win98SE
    | but I was told that 233hz is not fast enough
    | and that therefore I could not upgrade to win98SE.
    | Is this true? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    ---

Pentium Microsoft Windows