Win 95C and USB Intellimouse

Neil

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Win 95 finds my USB intellimouse explorer but it wont
work, all the relevant drivers have been downloaded but it
still wont work. Also if finds it 2 mice (i only have 1)
one is the USB intellimouse explorer and the other is PS2
intellmouse. Can anyone help??

Also in My computer it shows 2 floppy drives A and B but I
only have A. Is there any way of removing the B drive off
of my system since it is not there anyway

Thanks In Advance

For starters win95 usb isn't that great, but go into
control panel, system and device manager and check there
for the 2nd (B) floppy drive and the PS2 mouse. Delete
the floppy drive you don't want and the mouse and re-boot.

Access BIOS setup and disable the PS/2 mouse port. While there, check that
the non-existent B drive is identified in BIOS as 'Not installed'.
--
Jeff Richards
MS MVP W95/W98