Do not have start-up disk.

I have a glich in my computer that says I need to reinstall my start-up program, Windows 95. My computer is so old that I have lost the WIndows 95 program. What can I do?
Thanks very much.

Tom Tom

You can search the Internet for "Windows 95" and "sale". You may find
someone who is selling it. I see people who are selling it for $59,
$79. If you buy an OEM version, make sure the version suits your
computer.

Bill Starbuck (MVP)

TRENDING THREADS