another monitor

I have another monitor hooked up to a windows 95 based
computer but i cannot get it work, i know the monitor
works, on laptop's if hit the keys Fn + F8 it will refresh
or "push" the images through is there a shortcut like that
in 95 ? the Fn key on the laptop is between the the Ctrl
and windows key.....it is not on a pc keyboard.

Any help would be appreciated

Many thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about another monitor

    OK, so is the computer you want simultaneous monitor support on a laptop or
    a desktop? If a laptop, there is usually a function key combination that
    will allow this. On a desktop, you ahve to have a special video card to do
    the same.

    "Dean" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have another monitor hooked up to a windows 95 based
    > computer but i cannot get it work, i know the monitor
    > works, on laptop's if hit the keys Fn + F8 it will refresh
    > or "push" the images through is there a shortcut like that
    > in 95 ? the Fn key on the laptop is between the the Ctrl
    > and windows key.....it is not on a pc keyboard.
    >

    > Any help would be appreciated
    >
    > Many thanks

Laptops Monitors Microsoft Windows