another monitor

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Share
May 5, 2004 5:00:22 PM

I have another monitor hooked up to a windows 95 based
computer but i cannot get it work, i know the monitor
works, on laptop's if hit the keys Fn + F8 it will refresh
or "push" the images through is there a shortcut like that
in 95 ? the Fn key on the laptop is between the the Ctrl
and windows key.....it is not on a pc keyboard.

Any help would be appreciated

Many thanks

More about : monitor

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b C Monitor
May 6, 2004 5:51:52 PM

OK, so is the computer you want simultaneous monitor support on a laptop or
a desktop? If a laptop, there is usually a function key combination that
will allow this. On a desktop, you ahve to have a special video card to do
the same.

!