Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Amazon's Kindle Fire Officially 'Sold Out'

Last response: in News comments
August 30, 2012 10:03:15 PM

bring in the kindle fire xl... (hopigng it exists and brings a 9+ inch screen and under $300 ) am surprised they are ending the kindle fire completely though i would think with a price cut they would keep selling liek hotcakes
Score
August 30, 2012 10:20:07 PM

Quote:
an updated Kindle Touch with color and front-lit lighting, and an updated Kindle with color and frontlit lighting

FINALLY! This is something Ive been waiting for forever. Just hope the price is right.
Score
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
August 30, 2012 10:27:40 PM

Kindle is region-locked not to work in my region (Baltic) :/ 
Score
August 30, 2012 10:48:08 PM

Wanna bet the 7" Apple is going to sell for at least $350. Remeber they are still selling Ipod touches for $200 a pop.
Score
August 30, 2012 11:58:20 PM

Ipad Mini
Under $250

Not guna happen, ever, maybe used after they (finally) realize they just paid for a larger ipod they will be under $250
Score
August 31, 2012 12:12:58 AM

if people are a true apple fanboy, cost is almost never a factor.
Score
August 31, 2012 1:32:07 AM

g00fysmileybring in the kindle fire xl... (hopigng it exists and brings a 9+ inch screen and under $300 ) am surprised they are ending the kindle fire completely though i would think with a price cut they would keep selling liek hotcakes
If you read carefully you'd see that in addition to the Fire XL and Fire HD, they're releasing an updated Fire at a cheaper price. Meaning, they've taken the existing Fire, tweaked it a bit (physical volume rocker, for one) and are selling it for less. Why continue to make the Fire, when they can make a slightly better Fire and it costs the same?
bustaprFINALLY! This is something Ive been waiting for forever. Just hope the price is right.
I'm with you there! This might be the first new Kindle device that gets me to replace my Kindle Keyboard model. Heck the "ads" are just on the lock page and a tiny banner. So if they sell a reduced-price model with ads I'll take it!
Score
August 31, 2012 12:50:46 PM

just get the nexus 7 it beats the kindle in just about every way
Score
August 31, 2012 3:37:48 PM

This site has a reached a new low with this article. What poorly written trash. The subject is fine, the writing atrocious "kicks ass and takes names?".

Have a little self-respect. It might be cute 10 years ago, but not today, in an article that's supposed to be serious.

How very pathetic. No wonder I come here less and less.
Score
August 31, 2012 5:08:31 PM

ta152hThis site has a reached a new low with this article. What poorly written trash. The subject is fine, the writing atrocious "kicks ass and takes names?". Have a little self-respect. It might be cute 10 years ago, but not today, in an article that's supposed to be serious. How very pathetic. No wonder I come here less and less.

We won't miss your overly sensitive "ass".
Score
August 31, 2012 5:15:49 PM

amk09We won't miss your overly sensitive "ass".

WIN
Score
September 1, 2012 8:52:41 PM

Kevin, your site is the only one saying the new Kindle Touch's are color models. Could you say where you got that info?

Are the added descriptive names "HD", "XL" etc ones you created to characterize the sizes better (and expected display resolution) or are they from the general source you name at the top (Amazon). Thanks for any info. While most of us have mentioned color e-Ink (muted colors can be useful for textbooks even if not super attractive), it's said that it isn't ready for mass production yet. Do you have solid info here?

Thanks for any info.
Score
!