  • Software
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
May 6, 2004 3:36:05 PM

Will any of the burning software such as Nero work with Win 95?
Thanks
Ken'

More about : nero

Anonymous
May 8, 2004 8:33:20 PM

www.nero.com

"Ken'" <kft34@golden.net> wrote in message news:o mh$L$3MEHA.1032@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Will any of the burning software such as Nero work with Win 95?
> Thanks
> Ken'

Anonymous
May 9, 2004 2:53:23 AM

Which version of Win95 are you using (Original, version A, B, or C)? Nero up
through version 5.5.x works well on Win95B here, but I can't guarantee how well it
will work on the original version of Win95. Also, I found that Nero later that
version 5.0.x will require that you install Internet Explorer 5.0 or 5.5, to update
some of the needed support files for Nero. I strongly suggest IE 5.5 SP2
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

!