Nero

Will any of the burning software such as Nero work with Win 95?
Thanks
Ken'
2 answers Last reply
More about nero

    www.nero.com

    "Ken'" <kft34@golden.net> wrote in message news:Omh$L$3MEHA.1032@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
    > Will any of the burning software such as Nero work with Win 95?
    > Thanks
    > Ken'

    Which version of Win95 are you using (Original, version A, B, or C)? Nero up
    through version 5.5.x works well on Win95B here, but I can't guarantee how well it
    will work on the original version of Win95. Also, I found that Nero later that
    version 5.0.x will require that you install Internet Explorer 5.0 or 5.5, to update
    some of the needed support files for Nero. I strongly suggest IE 5.5 SP2
    --
    Glen Ventura, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "Ken'" <kft34@golden.net> wrote in message
    > Will any of the burning software such as Nero work with Win 95?
    > Thanks
    > Ken'

Burner Microsoft Nero Software Windows