HP Ink Cartridges

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Could anyone offer an opinion on a brand of ink to refill hp 56,57and 58
carts with.I have tried a brand I got from Costco and it changes the color
of prints I have made.I have no problem buying bulk amounts- pts. etc.Thanks
in advance . Dan

Throw away the Costco stuff, very bad for your carts.

I've had a lot of success with supplies from www.inkjetsaver.com, and no
noticeable difference in the prints compared to a new cart..

"Dan" <rxi@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> Could anyone offer an opinion on a brand of ink to refill hp 56,57and 58
> carts with.I have tried a brand I got from Costco and it changes the color
> of prints I have made.I have no problem buying bulk amounts- pts.
etc.Thanks
> in advance . Dan

Have good service from these folks:
http://www.inkjetrefills.com/

Dan wrote:
> Could anyone offer an opinion on a brand of ink to refill hp 56,57and 58
> carts with.I have tried a brand I got from Costco and it changes the color
> of prints I have made.I have no problem buying bulk amounts- pts. etc.Thanks
> in advance . Dan

I was going to recommend MIS inksupply.com but I just discovered they
are out of the HP ink refill business as of yesterday and now deal
exclusively in Epson ink. Now I too am looking for a supplier.

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:37:54 GMT, tomcas <tomcas@mjwebsitedesign.com>
wrote:

>Dan wrote:
>> Could anyone offer an opinion on a brand of ink to refill hp 56,57and 58
>> carts with.I have tried a brand I got from Costco and it changes the color
>> of prints I have made.I have no problem buying bulk amounts- pts. etc.Thanks
>> in advance . Dan
>>

>I was going to recommend MIS inksupply.com but I just discovered they
>are out of the HP ink refill business as of yesterday and now deal
>exclusively in Epson ink. Now I too am looking for a supplier.

I've had great service & product from:
http://www.atlanticinkjet.com/default.asp?Currency=Can&Nation=CAN

They have a Canadian & U.S. site.

tomcas wrote:
> Dan wrote:
>
>> Could anyone offer an opinion on a brand of ink to refill hp 56,57and
>> 58 carts with.I have tried a brand I got from Costco and it changes
>> the color of prints I have made.I have no problem buying bulk amounts-
>> pts. etc.Thanks in advance . Dan
>>
> I was going to recommend MIS inksupply.com but I just discovered they
> are out of the HP ink refill business as of yesterday and now deal
> exclusively in Epson ink. Now I too am looking for a supplier.

Scratch that, they are still doing HP ink. I highly recommend their HP
ink and refill kits and many who post on this group also swear by them.

How does one go about refilling empty inkjet cartridges?

What cleaning measures are required?

Where do you put in the ink?

"Airman Thunderbird" <airman.basic@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Have good service from these folks:
> http://www.inkjetrefills.com/
>
> Dan wrote:
>> Could anyone offer an opinion on a brand of ink to refill hp 56,57and 58
>> carts with.I have tried a brand I got from Costco and it changes the
>> color of prints I have made.I have no problem buying bulk amounts- pts.
>> etc.Thanks in advance . Dan

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:18:46 -0500, "Panos Popadopalous"
<panos@athens.net> wrote:

>How does one go about refilling empty inkjet cartridges?
>
>What cleaning measures are required?
>
>Where do you put in the ink?

When you order ink refill kits from one of the many suppliers
available, they will usually include the directions.