Socket II update

jay

Using good ole 95. Bought a new Palm pilot thing and the
software is looking for a Socket II update. I searched
in Microsoft and came up with nada. Any link help
appreciated.

See if these notes help:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/downloads/default.asp
Winsock2 Update for Win95.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/downloads/contents/WUAdminTools/S_WUNetworkingTools/W95Sockets2/Default.asp
Read all the info on the web page, and all the links. Also linked on
that page is the Year 2000 Update for Winsock2 which must be installed
afterwards.

....Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

In microsoft.public.win95.general.discussion, "Jay"

>Using good ole 95. Bought a new Palm pilot thing and the
>software is looking for a Socket II update. I searched
>in Microsoft and came up with nada. Any link help
>appreciated.

jay

Thank you Alan!!!!!