problem with picture changing on ebay listings

Has been suggested that i try internet explorer 6.0 . I am
running windows 95 and internet explorer 5. Can anyone
please advise whether that is posssible THANKS BOB
1 answer Last reply
More about problem picture changing ebay listings

    "Bob McLean" <cardsrbob@shaw.ca> wrote:

    >Has been suggested that i try internet explorer 6.0 . I am
    >running windows 95 and internet explorer 5. Can anyone
    >please advise whether that is posssible THANKS BOB

    IE6.0 won't run on Win95. The latest IE that works with Win95 is IE5.5
    SP2. You can run the latest version of Netscape or Mozilla, and
    although Mozilla Firefox's requirement's page specifies Win98, I've
    been told that it works fine on Win95.

    --
    Tim Slattery
    MS MVP(DTS)

Internet Explorer Microsoft Ebay Windows