JScript error

I have just done a clean install of Win95B and, when getting onto the
internet, I am getting the following error message:

An error has occured in the script on this page. The script operation has
been cancelled

In frame: msn_msncomv9

[line: 100] Syntax error

document.all[sznameOfFlashObj.....etc

Will appreciate your help.

Thank you!

Nels

Glen:

Another thank you is in order. Installing IE 5.5 apparently solved the
script problem, too.

Sure appreciate all the trouble you have taken to help me.

Best to you!!!

Nels

> Oh golly, yes! You are getting script errors because IE3.0 cannot handle
the
> scripts the web pages are trying to run. You should install the latest
version of
> IE that will install on Win95...IE5.5 SP1
>
> MS no longer has IE5.5 SP2 available for download, but you can get it
> here....beware, it is a very large download (~84MB):
> http://browsers.evolt.org/?ie/32bit/5.5_SP2

big snip

Glad to hear it.....
--