In win 95 where is......

The IP address located so I can punch it in to my mac with OSX so I can
either connect them together via crossover cable or through the network.
Thank you for any ASSISTANCE.

"Gabriel Lucero" <glucero@cox.net> wrote in message
> The IP address located so I can punch it in to my mac with OSX
so I can
> either connect them together via crossover cable or through the
network.
> Thank you for any ASSISTANCE.

Start, Run, winipcfg

If you need to change it:

Start, Settings, Control Panel, Network Settings, TCP/IP

Note: Windows 95, by default, does not install TCP/IP.

Go to Start, Run and type in "winipcfg"
Please not that you must have an IP address configured
properly for this to work.