In win 95 where is......

The IP address located so I can punch it in to my mac with OSX so I can
either connect them together via crossover cable or through the network.
Thank you for any ASSISTANCE.
2 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    "Gabriel Lucero" <glucero@cox.net> wrote in message
    > The IP address located so I can punch it in to my mac with OSX
    so I can
    > either connect them together via crossover cable or through the
    network.
    > Thank you for any ASSISTANCE.

    Start, Run, winipcfg

    If you need to change it:

    Start, Settings, Control Panel, Network Settings, TCP/IP

    Note: Windows 95, by default, does not install TCP/IP.

    Go to Start, Run and type in "winipcfg"
    Please not that you must have an IP address configured
    properly for this to work.

IP Address Microsoft Windows