Booting Windows 95 Problem

I will start a computer that is running Windows-95 which
will come up. Then the monitor screen will go blue with
the following error messages: "Exception 0E occured AT
0028:C248FC9D in VxD LNE100V5(01) 000019D. Was called from
0028:C0042128 in VxD NDIS(01) 00008660."
Press any key to continue. After pressing any key the
screen will go blank and you can only see the mouse
pointer. I will leave it for 30 minutes than hit any key
again which force a reboot and sending a message
that "Windows was not properly shutdown" Then scan will
run automatically folowing with the same process over
again. Everything I have is in this computer. Need help
real BAD. Any ideas?

"Henry Milorin" <henry.milorin@fmr.com> wrote in message
> I will start a computer that is running Windows-95 which
> will come up. Then the monitor screen will go blue with
> the following error messages: "Exception 0E occured AT
> 0028:C248FC9D in VxD LNE100V5(01) 000019D. Was called from
> 0028:C0042128 in VxD NDIS(01) 00008660."
> Press any key to continue. After pressing any key the
> screen will go blank and you can only see the mouse
> pointer. I will leave it for 30 minutes than hit any key
> again which force a reboot and sending a message
> that "Windows was not properly shutdown" Then scan will
> run automatically folowing with the same process over
> again. Everything I have is in this computer. Need help
> real BAD. Any ideas?

Will the computer start in Safe Mode? (start tapping the F8 key
after the POST beep). When in Safe Mode, delete all the network
options (Start, Settings, Control Panel, Network, Remove each
item), restart, and reinstall the network options that you need
(usually just Client for MS networking, TCP/IP and your adapter).