can someone recommend a good 3 in 1
thanks
john
2 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    "john" <hourigan1@eircom.net> wrote in message
    news:VDOmd.42112$Z14.17120@news.indigo.ie...
    > can someone recommend a good 3 in 1

    What kind of printing do you do? Photo's? How many pages per month? Single
    computer or networked? Do you want a sheet feeder? Do you want to print and/or
    copy double sided items automatically? What is your budget?

    http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF02a/18972-238444-410635.html has
    various HP models and some checkboxes to compare models. I have personally
    used the Officejet 1150, Office 1170, Office G85, PSC 2210, Office 6110, PSC
    2510, and am currently using an Office 7410.

    Regards,

    Canon Laser All in One (I forgot the exact model number). It is available for about
    $185 at Sam's club. Much better than inkjets in my two cents.

    Dewaine

    Bob Headrick wrote:

    > "john" <hourigan1@eircom.net> wrote in message
    > > can someone recommend a good 3 in 1
    >
    > What kind of printing do you do? Photo's? How many pages per month? Single
    > computer or networked? Do you want a sheet feeder? Do you want to print and/or
    > copy double sided items automatically? What is your budget?
    >
    > http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF02a/18972-238444-410635.html has
    > various HP models and some checkboxes to compare models. I have personally
    > used the Officejet 1150, Office 1170, Office G85, PSC 2210, Office 6110, PSC
    > 2510, and am currently using an Office 7410.
    >
    > Regards,

Printers Peripherals