recovery disk for windows 95

sharon

How can I get a recovery disk for my windows 95...I have
misplaced mine and need one.

"sharon" <coejack@ameritech.net> wrote:

>How can I get a recovery disk for my windows 95...I have
>misplaced mine and need one.

Not sure what you mean by "recovery disk". A bootable floppy can be
had from http://www.bootdisk.com

--
Tim Slattery
MS MVP(DTS)

YOU CAN PURCHASE A WINDOWS 95 CDROM FROM EBAY FOR FIVE DOLLARS. IF YOU
INSTALL ON YOUR COMPUTER WILL RETAIN USER FILES AND FIX DAMAGED FILE

REGARDS, JOHANN BEAR