"Remanufactured" Lexmark toner cart?

I have had a Lexmark Optra E312 for a few years now, and for the first
time I need to change the toner cartridge. I see some lower-cost
cartridges advertised as "remanufactured," and others as "compatible,"
which I presume means a third-party manufacturer.

Are these inferior to the new replacement carts? I'd love to save the
money, but seeing how long this cart lasts, I don't want to cut corners
if it means subpar performance. Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about remanufactured lexmark toner cart

    I use a re-manufactured toner cartridge on my Lexmark Optra 1625 and see no
    diference in anything but the price - $250 vs $55... It certainly hasn't
    affected performance.
    www.coribright.com

    "bt" <bt@fakeaddress.org> wrote in message
    >I have had a Lexmark Optra E312 for a few years now, and for the first
    > time I need to change the toner cartridge. I see some lower-cost
    > cartridges advertised as "remanufactured," and others as "compatible,"
    > which I presume means a third-party manufacturer.
    >
    > Are these inferior to the new replacement carts? I'd love to save the
    > money, but seeing how long this cart lasts, I don't want to cut corners
    > if it means subpar performance. Thanks.

Printers Lexmark Peripherals