"Remanufactured" Lexmark toner cart?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
November 17, 2004 11:39:18 PM

I have had a Lexmark Optra E312 for a few years now, and for the first
time I need to change the toner cartridge. I see some lower-cost
cartridges advertised as "remanufactured," and others as "compatible,"
which I presume means a third-party manufacturer.

Are these inferior to the new replacement carts? I'd love to save the
money, but seeing how long this cart lasts, I don't want to cut corners
if it means subpar performance. Thanks.
Anonymous
November 18, 2004 2:38:20 AM

I use a re-manufactured toner cartridge on my Lexmark Optra 1625 and see no
diference in anything but the price - $250 vs $55... It certainly hasn't
affected performance.
www.coribright.com

!