how to install Windows 95

"Luce" <luceduchesne_20@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:7FE3F882-E1C9-48CE-A6A5-25AA9ABE1155@microsoft.com...
> I want to know how to install Window 95

Put the startup floppy in and boot the computer, it will ask you
for the rest of the floppies as needed. (g).

It kind of depends, does the computer have an OS on it now? Do
you want to keep any of the current data on the computer? What
version of Windows 95 are you trying to install (Upgrade, Retail
or OEM?)?

Does the computer have a CD-ROM and is it a generic ATA drive?

Can you access the BIOS if you need to change the boot device?

There is a comprehensive description here:
http://home.satx.rr.com/badour/html/w95_restore.html
W95 RESTORE DISK AND INSTALLATION PROCEDURES.
--
Jeff Richards
MS MVP W95/W98