Linked to missing export user32.dll

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Hello, I get the error "Linked to missing export
user32.dll" on my windows 95 computer whenever I run a
japanese program call rpg maker 95 on it. It works fine
on my windows ME computer, is there any way I can fix this
on windows 95?

I think you have quoted only part of the message. It appears that, despite
the name, this program is not fully compatible with W95. See the last item
on this page:
http://stifu.free.fr/Download/Rm95/faqs/rm95_faq.txt
or here (item 1.4)
http://blackgames.8m.com/manualonline/chapter1.html