Can not cut and paste in windows explorer

Robert

Hello

Recently I have noticed that when I use windows explorer I
can no longer copy files from one directory to another. I
can not drag files to another directory either. Also my
desktop icons will not move if I attempt to drag them to
another part of my screen.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

You can try the Win9x DragDrop fix here:
http://home.satx.rr.com/badour/html/reg_files.html
Read the instructions on the page.

If that does not help, you probably need to reinstall Internet Explorer. In Win95,
a common side effect of reinstalling Windows over itself without first uninstalling
IE 4 or higher, is that you lose drag/drop and copy/paste.
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"Robert" <bobbyj15@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello
>
> Recently I have noticed that when I use windows explorer I
> can no longer copy files from one directory to another. I
> can not drag files to another directory either. Also my
> desktop icons will not move if I attempt to drag them to
> another part of my screen.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thank You

TRENDING THREADS