windows socket initialization failed

Craig

I had tried to download ATT 95 upgrade> it would not load
properly. on reboot this era message Windows Socket
initialization failed. Will not allow internet access.
Called ATT [ there stuff caused] they passed me to
Microsoft.Windows 95 4.00.950B

Please repost with more information, including the version
of Internet Explorer or other Internet software you are using.

Ben