Socket intialization failed/Missing entry IE5

Craig

I tried the RUNDLL32 Setupwbv, IE5 Manitenance
Got an error. 'Missing entry IE5' I checked??? and still
have IE explorer. any assistance is appreciated.
Thanks Craig

Copy and paste the line from here to the Run box, to avoid syntax errors:
RUNDLL32 SETUPWBV.DLL,IE5Maintenance

The inclusion or exclusion of spaces, and correct spelling, is critical.
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm