IBM TP Win 95 fatal error plus

I have an old IBM 365x which I crashed somehow and get
fatal exception OD error. I have now found the CD rom
(external) and want to try to reboot. I Dloaded a boot
disc from bootdisk.com but message come back disk error.
I have a flopppy (original recovery CD ROM boot disk )
for win 98 model IBM . I get a driver missing error ? Am
I doing something wrong with the floppy disk from Boot
disk.com or is it IBMs proprietary stuff that refuses to
recognize it . Can I either go to 98 with the original 98
recovery floppy and 95 recovery CD and by getting driver
or, reboot the 95 someway now that I have the external CD
also .
The recovery CD is for win 95 but the original recovery
floppy some one gave me is for 98. I am totally lost HELP
thanks in advance PGP
1 answer Last reply
More about fatal error plus

    Please note that the downloads at http://www.bootdisk.com/bootdisk.htm
    are programs that you download and double-click on a working
    computer. They will not work if you simply copy them to a
    floppy. If you are already doing this, go into the BIOS setup
    of the problem computer and make sure the boot sequence is
    set to "A:, C:". Be sure to save any changes when exiting.

    Ben

    "PETER P" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1f6a201c457b3$664c5ea0$a401280a@phx.gbl...
    > I have an old IBM 365x which I crashed somehow and get
    > fatal exception OD error. I have now found the CD rom
    > (external) and want to try to reboot. I Dloaded a boot
    > disc from bootdisk.com but message come back disk error.
    > I have a flopppy (original recovery CD ROM boot disk )
    > for win 98 model IBM . I get a driver missing error ? Am
    > I doing something wrong with the floppy disk from Boot
    > disk.com or is it IBMs proprietary stuff that refuses to
    > recognize it . Can I either go to 98 with the original 98
    > recovery floppy and 95 recovery CD and by getting driver
    > or, reboot the 95 someway now that I have the external CD
    > also .
    > The recovery CD is for win 95 but the original recovery
    > floppy some one gave me is for 98. I am totally lost HELP
    > thanks in advance PGP

Data Recovery IBM CD-Rom Windows