IBM TP Win 95 fatal error plus

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
June 21, 2004 2:15:50 PM

I have an old IBM 365x which I crashed somehow and get
fatal exception OD error. I have now found the CD rom
(external) and want to try to reboot. I Dloaded a boot
disc from bootdisk.com but message come back disk error.
I have a flopppy (original recovery CD ROM boot disk )
for win 98 model IBM . I get a driver missing error ? Am
I doing something wrong with the floppy disk from Boot
disk.com or is it IBMs proprietary stuff that refuses to
recognize it . Can I either go to 98 with the original 98
recovery floppy and 95 recovery CD and by getting driver
or, reboot the 95 someway now that I have the external CD
also .
The recovery CD is for win 95 but the original recovery
floppy some one gave me is for 98. I am totally lost HELP
thanks in advance PGP

More about : ibm win fatal error

Anonymous
June 21, 2004 8:40:58 PM

Please note that the downloads at http://www.bootdisk.com/bootdisk.htm
are programs that you download and double-click on a working
computer. They will not work if you simply copy them to a
floppy. If you are already doing this, go into the BIOS setup
of the problem computer and make sure the boot sequence is
set to "A:, C:". Be sure to save any changes when exiting.

Ben

!