Windows logon

meg

I have a dell laptop running win 95. When I startup the
computer a logon / password screen comes up with a name
unknown to me. I would like to delete this name and
disable this screen from appearing?

Any ideas how?

How to Prevent a Windows 95, Windows 98, or Windows Me Logon Prompt at Startup:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=152104
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm