VPN client connection

alvin

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.ras_routing,comp.dcom.vpn (More info?)

I faced the following scenario:

Only two client connection able to connect to the Routing and Remote
Access server. The third connection will be rejected.

Can anybody help me on this and are there any limit for client
connection because by now only two connection be able to connect.

Thanks

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.ras_routing,comp.dcom.vpn (More info?)

What OS is your RRAS Server?
What is the error you get here?

--
- Manjari
"alvin" <lsjlee2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I faced the following scenario:
>
> Only two client connection able to connect to the Routing and Remote
> Access server. The third connection will be rejected.
>
> Can anybody help me on this and are there any limit for client
> connection because by now only two connection be able to connect.
>
> Thanks

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.ras_routing,comp.dcom.vpn (More info?)

The current design is such that you cannot have an outgoing connection of
the same media on a client OS,
i.e you can make 2 dialup, 2 ISDN, 2 PPTP VPN, 2 L2TP VPN etc.

Please let me know if you using a Server OS and having this problem.

--
Thanks,
Sharoon