How to System Start without Programs Running

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Share
June 26, 2004 5:56:53 PM

How do you start the computer and get the option not to
have programs run? Now I'm not talking about Safe Mode
Start up. There's some sort of dialog window that you can
select not to start programs running.

Thanks so much.
Anonymous
June 27, 2004 11:34:33 AM

Startup Manager (Brad Stowers)
http://home.ptd.net/~don5408/toolbox/startupcpl/
(Startman.exe down at the bottom)
This is a free and painless way to manipulate the Startup procedures.

....Alan

--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

In microsoft.public.win95.general.discussion, "Glenn"