old ibm win 95

I have this old clunker win 95 working partly .At least
win 95 loads ! Now I do not have windows explorer Only
the shortcut and the program link. When I try to go to
target it shows nothing. I uninstalled msn network Did
that remove it? GRR
How can I get back IE 5.5. I had also lost my dial up
adapter and entire dial up networking program. I
reinstalled dial up networking and created a new dial up
connection but it has a YELLOW ! next to it.
I have a start up floppy Would it be on there Or on the
CD ROM ??
Help And Thx

Peter,
What did you do in the 2-1/2 hours since your last post on this subject? You said
everything was working except sound, which you got fixed by loading drivers, and
that you only had a "LoadWC" error. Now, you say you have wiped out your dial-up
ability. What are you doing, man?

Please provide details. Also, decide which you are referring to: Windows Explorer
or Internet Explorer. You appear to be using the two names interchangeably, and
they are different things.

What has a yellow ! next to it, and where? What ISP do you use for connecting to
the Internet? How exactly did you reinstall DialUp Networking? I need some sort of
logical timeline and details to determine what you have done and what is going on.
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm