Error reading from floppy

Hello
i have the 13 and 30 disk installation floppys.
whenever i try to install windows 95 at the same place it
keeps saying unable to read from drive a. My uncle has
this same problem .it gives me this error when i am
choosing my instalation
any help would be great
thanks

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Instead of trying to install Windows from the disks, try
copying their contents to a folder on the hard drive and
then run the setup program.

If that doesn't work. Windows 95 is no longer supported by
Microsoft, so you should be able to buy a cheap CD on eBay.

Eric,
http://www.pcbuyerbeware.co.uk/
http://www.sharedbirthday.co.uk/

Perhaps the floppy disks are faulty - they do wear out.

Can you read other disks in the drive OK?
--
Jeff Richards
MS MVP (DTS)