VPN Client for Linux

Hello,

I currently use the Cisco VPN client to connect to a Cisco PIX firewall from
my windows machine. I want to be able to connect from my Linux machine too;
is there a client that will work from linux (debian)?

Thanks,

Dean
2 answers Last reply
More about client linux

    Aoani makes a Cisco compatible client.

    www.apani.com

    Ray

    Ray Dias wrote:

    > Aoani makes a Cisco compatible client.
    >
    > www.apani.com
    >
    > Ray
    >
    > On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 20:20:25 +0000, dean wrote:
    >
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> I currently use the Cisco VPN client to connect to a Cisco PIX firewall
    >> from
    >> my windows machine. I want to be able to connect from my Linux machine
    >> too; is there a client that will work from linux (debian)?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Dean
    ....they only list a Macintosh one...

    http://www.apani.com/cgi-bin/store.cgi