delte memory

How do I delete memmory from my windows 95or just how do I
crash it Please help. Shi

There is never any need to delete memory from Windows 95, and there is no
need to crash it.

You should explain in more detail exactly what you are trying to do, and
why. For instance, do you perhaps need to remove some files from the hard
disk drive in order to create some more room?
--
Jeff Richards
MS MVP (DTS)