"Good Day" sample music video Win 95 or 98

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

A few years ago my dad but a new Dell laptop with
Windows95 or 98 installed. On the computer was a video
(to demonstrate the video software, I guess) that I would
like to track down. Unfortunately I can't remember the
exact title or artist. It was a woman dancing around in a
black and white cityscape....maybe in the rain. She was
singing about it being "a good day" or "real good day"
or "its gonna be a great day" or "good
times"....hmmm....I'm confusing myself more. Does this
ring a bell with anyone?

Rick <nine357750@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:301501c470de$ba0050d0$a301280a@phx.gbl...
> A few years ago my dad but a new Dell laptop with
> Windows95 or 98 installed. On the computer was a video
> (to demonstrate the video software, I guess) that I would
> like to track down. Unfortunately I can't remember the
> exact title or artist. It was a woman dancing around in a
> black and white cityscape....maybe in the rain. She was
> singing about it being "a good day" or "real good day"
> or "its gonna be a great day" or "good
> times"....hmmm....I'm confusing myself more. Does this
> ring a bell with anyone?

It's one of the more frequently asked questions.

http://www.lyricsdownload.com/edie-brickell-good-times-lyrics.html

Edie Brickell is currently married to Paul Simon.

TRENDING THREADS