Spool32 caused an invalid page fault

I am getting the following error message at start up :

SPOOL32 caused an invalid page fault in module SPOOLSS.DLL
at 0137:7fbe2037

I can "CLOSE" past this and startup in safe mode but not
in normal start up.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks in advance ,

Lanny
3 answers Last reply
More about spool32 caused invalid page fault

    How to Troubleshoot Spool32 Error Messages
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=kb;en-us;191949

    The Ultimate Windows Spool32 FAQ
    http://www.starkreality.com/~callen/spool32.htm

    Is it a networked computer? Home computer? Network or local printer installed?
    --
    Glen Ventura, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "Lanny" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am getting the following error message at start up :
    >
    > SPOOL32 caused an invalid page fault in module SPOOLSS.DLL
    > at 0137:7fbe2037
    >
    > I can "CLOSE" past this and startup in safe mode but not
    > in normal start up.
    >
    > Can anyone help with this?
    >
    > Thanks in advance ,
    >
    > Lanny

    Home computer, connected (hard wired)to a cable modem
    network(not the host machine), printer installed but not
    conected

  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win95.general.discussion (More info?)

    If you have Client for NetWare Networks AND Client for Microsoft networks installed
    in Control Panel> Network, remove NetWare Networks if you do not use it....that
    *may* help.

    Microsoft used to have an updated file to fix spoolss.dll errors, but they no longer
    have it available, as they no longer support Windows 95.
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=159873

    However, you may want to take a look here:
    Updating the Windows 95 Spool Driver:
    http://support.mfm.com/support/troubleshooting/printing/spoolupdate.html
    --

    > Home computer, connected (hard wired)to a cable modem
    > network(not the host machine), printer installed but not
    > conected

Microsoft Error Message Windows