can't access Regedit

I'm trying to access regedit on my grandfather's computer
(Windows 95). I keep getting a message - "Regedit has
been disabled by Administrator" HELP! I've already
checked to see that it wasn't a "read-only" file. What
can I do?

Lorey

That is often caused by a virus or parasite, so check for those.
In the meantime, this Swen fix will correct that.

http://a64.g.akamai.net/7/64/2015/2003-09-25-15-/download.nai.com/products/mcafee-avert/fixswen.inf
(download, right-click, select Install)

....Alan

--