Find: All Files - erasing query history

Does anyone know how to erase the query history in the Find: All Files search box that can be accessed through the Start menu? I want to erase the history of my previous searches and can't figure out how.

Thanks.

"Matt133" <Matt133@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know how to erase the query history in the Find: All Files
search box that can be accessed through the Start menu? I want to erase the
history of my previous searches and can't figure out how.

> Thanks.

Tweakui can do that. Under the "paranoia" tab there should be a checkbox
for "Clear Find History at Log On". You can get Tweakui here:
http://www.microsoft.com/ntworkstation/downloads/PowerToys/Networking/NTTweakUI.asp

TRENDING THREADS