Find: All Files - erasing query history

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
July 26, 2004 11:30:05 PM

Does anyone know how to erase the query history in the Find: All Files search box that can be accessed through the Start menu? I want to erase the history of my previous searches and can't figure out how.

Thanks.
Anonymous
July 27, 2004 2:43:24 AM

"Matt133" <Matt133@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know how to erase the query history in the Find: All Files
search box that can be accessed through the Start menu? I want to erase the
history of my previous searches and can't figure out how.

> Thanks.

Tweakui can do that. Under the "paranoia" tab there should be a checkbox
for "Clear Find History at Log On". You can get Tweakui here:
http://www.microsoft.com/ntworkstation/downloads/PowerT...
!