Find: All Files - erasing query history

Does anyone know how to erase the query history in the Find: All Files search box that can be accessed through the Start menu? I want to erase the history of my previous searches and can't figure out how.

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about find files erasing query history

    "Matt133" <Matt133@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how to erase the query history in the Find: All Files
    search box that can be accessed through the Start menu? I want to erase the
    history of my previous searches and can't figure out how.

    > Thanks.

    Tweakui can do that. Under the "paranoia" tab there should be a checkbox
    for "Clear Find History at Log On". You can get Tweakui here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/ntworkstation/downloads/PowerToys/Networking/NTTweakUI.asp

Start Menu Microsoft Windows