Find: All Files

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
July 26, 2004 11:30:09 PM

I would like to erase the query history in the Find: All Files seach tool that is located in the Start menu.

When you click on the drop down menu, you can see all of the previous searches that have been done. I would like to erase these.

How can this be done?

Thanks.

More about : find files

Anonymous
July 27, 2004 5:47:44 PM

Right-click a blank section of the task bar. Choose Properties and Start
menu programs and Clear.
--
Jeff Richards
MS MVP (DTS)
"welshm78" <welshm78@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to erase the query history in the Find: All Files seach tool
>that is located in the Start menu.
>
> When you click on the drop down menu, you can see all of the previous
> searches that have been done. I would like to erase these.
>
> How can this be done?
>
> Thanks.

July 27, 2004 5:47:45 PM

You can also set TweakUI for Windows 95 to clear all of
the menus that retain information when the system shuts
down or starts up.

Get it here:

http://www.microsoft.com/ntworkstation/downloads/PowerT...
Networking/NTTweakUI.asp