Find: All Files

I would like to erase the query history in the Find: All Files seach tool that is located in the Start menu.

When you click on the drop down menu, you can see all of the previous searches that have been done. I would like to erase these.

How can this be done?

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about find files

    Right-click a blank section of the task bar. Choose Properties and Start
    menu programs and Clear.
    --
    Jeff Richards
    MS MVP (DTS)
    "welshm78" <welshm78@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I would like to erase the query history in the Find: All Files seach tool
    >that is located in the Start menu.
    >
    > When you click on the drop down menu, you can see all of the previous
    > searches that have been done. I would like to erase these.
    >
    > How can this be done?
    >
    > Thanks.

    You can also set TweakUI for Windows 95 to clear all of
    the menus that retain information when the system shuts
    down or starts up.

    Get it here:

    http://www.microsoft.com/ntworkstation/downloads/PowerToys/
    Networking/NTTweakUI.asp