NAME THE PRINTHEAD FOR CANON i450

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
November 18, 2004 3:38:59 PM

Hello Again,
I have a canon i450, and i'm sure it's a print head fault, im looking
to replace it but not sure what it is?

I had a canon bjc-2100 before and the print head unit was a BJC-21E,
which contained 2 cartridges and the print head bucket type thing.

So if anyone has a canon i450 or similar could you please tell me what
the name of the print head is it i should be asking for because none
of the catalogues of resellers seem to know?

Again thanking you all in advance.

Martin

More about : printhead canon i450

November 18, 2004 8:16:40 PM

Martin wrote:

>I have a canon i450, and i'm sure it's a print head fault, im looking
>to replace it but not sure what it is?

Contact Canon directly. The printheads for most of the i-series are only
available from Canon, not the retailers.
Anonymous
November 19, 2004 5:06:33 PM

I have one if needed.
What is your problem?