NAME THE PRINTHEAD FOR CANON i450

Hello Again,
I have a canon i450, and i'm sure it's a print head fault, im looking
to replace it but not sure what it is?

I had a canon bjc-2100 before and the print head unit was a BJC-21E,
which contained 2 cartridges and the print head bucket type thing.

So if anyone has a canon i450 or similar could you please tell me what
the name of the print head is it i should be asking for because none
of the catalogues of resellers seem to know?

Again thanking you all in advance.

Martin
2 answers Last reply
More about name printhead canon i450

    Martin wrote:

    >I have a canon i450, and i'm sure it's a print head fault, im looking
    >to replace it but not sure what it is?

    Contact Canon directly. The printheads for most of the i-series are only
    available from Canon, not the retailers.

    I have one if needed.
    What is your problem?
    I am in the US
    "Martin" <martin@icanfixit.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hello Again,
    > I have a canon i450, and i'm sure it's a print head fault, im looking
    > to replace it but not sure what it is?
    >
    > I had a canon bjc-2100 before and the print head unit was a BJC-21E,
    > which contained 2 cartridges and the print head bucket type thing.
    >
    > So if anyone has a canon i450 or similar could you please tell me what
    > the name of the print head is it i should be asking for because none
    > of the catalogues of resellers seem to know?
    >
    > Again thanking you all in advance.
    >
    > Martin

Printers Canon Peripherals